20 Sept 2017

And Then We’re Cool...

Ripper, Blue Man Group are in the jukebox, with thanks.

If the MSM, and the BBC in particular, hadn’t had this revelation running twenty four seven for the past few days, the news that the world isn’t going to fry any time soon may have gone right past me. Oh, hang on a minute...

So where are the interviews with that Davey chap and all the fellow travellers? Where’s that Harrabin guy? That Prof Cox laddie? Attenborough? Al Gore? Hello? Tumble weed drifting by?

I felt sure they’d all have been out by now squealing that the errors were obviously the result of poor funding and highlighted the need for many more gazillions of pounds, above and beyond, to be poured into more research and bigger computers, with keyboards this time, and can we have a mouse? thus enabling the train full to overflowing with gravy to continue rolling down the tracks.

Has it been completely airbrushed from the main news? Why? Me, simple old guy that I am, would’ve thought that something like this would be cause for much rejoicing and thus would be headlines all over the place; No need for alarm!The end of life isn’t imminent! Let’s get some coal out o’ the ground; let’s scrap the green levies; let’s stop desecrating the countryside and seas with bird killers; let’s cut utility bills. Wot do we get? Not a peep which must surely be an indication of how deep and how far reaching the con was/is and where the money is/went.

This comment from the first link says so much; with thanks to the author, Geoman:

  Okay.
   I’ve been saying for, oh, 10 years now that climate sensitivity is likely close to zero, or perhaps even a small negative number. And without a high multiplier for climate sensitivity, the problem becomes a long term nuisance, rather than a global crises.
   It appears I have been proven right.
   What bothers me is this – The data was crystal clear 10 years ago that climate sensitivity was very low, if not negative. I sat down with a few basic measurements, the geologic record, and a calculator and figured it out. It wasn’t especially hard. Because I publically dared to state facts and logic I have endured endless verbal and written abuse and possibly damaged my professional career.
   So? So what happens now? In a just world, the abusers and flim-flam men who have led the hysteria would be tossed on the ash heap of history. Will they? More than likely they will be rewarded for their foresight, or at best, told they committed a sin of overenthusiasm. I mean, being extreme in defence of mother Earth is no crime, right?
   No one will note the tremendous waste of time and money that went down the climate change drain, pocketed by these liars and thieves.

In other news, it now seems that depression in teenagers, and predominately teenage girls, is now being ‘treated’ as a mental health problem. I guess depression is a fairly new phenomenon then? Nobody has ever been depressed before these snowflakes came along? Or does someone, somewhere need some funding for a study perchance? A study to determine the link between depression and triggering.
Good comment from the above bit about it below:

alithea
   We didn't struggle with our body image when we were fourteen. We struggled with algebra and syntax.

Man, I get depressed every time I turn the TV on and I’m still waiting for someone to rush round to comfort me. Oh, and a TV interview. This may cheer you depressives up a tad.

Quote;  Rodney Dangerfield.

“I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn’t met me yet.”

No comments: