17 Sept 2017

And Then, The End Game...

After reading a post over at Head Rambles, I got to thinking but quickly gave up on that and settled for just the one thought and that was that, somewhat surprisingly, I’m old and I guess I’ve officially entered end game any time territory now so I came up with a cunning plan for when I move on.

With rapidly advancing years, posts will most likely lessen as brain and various other bodily functions fade away and when that stretches to me being a no-show here at all for thirty straight days just assume that that is it. I’ll either be gone or still here but confined to some place where you’re not allowed to run with scissors. Just play this toon, a bit o’ dirt music which seems fitting, that I’ll add, later, to the left side down-it-be-dropping music menu thingy. It’ll be, appropriately, at the end along with Cheerio.

           

You know wot? I’ll give you a choice:

           

Please don’t get too excited as I’m planning/hoping to be a pest for some time yet and while I’m still relatively compos mentis, and given there’s an outside chance that I’ll get to the other side and be ‘rewarded’ with life never-ending, I need to find myself a really enjoyable and hugely time consuming hobby to take with me.

NOTE: Whatever the ‘no post’ period may be, please don’t delete any bookmarks or RSS feed links as I also intend, depending how wrapped-up I get in my new hobby,  to do my best to let you know what it’s like where ever I end up. However, if I get some place ‘over there’ and everyone’s involved in some kind of cooking or baking competition, I’m coming straight back.

           

See how I cleverly used a bunch of badly linked words in poorly formed sentences as a vehicle to play three toons I like?  Happy Sunday evening and to cheer it along pop over to Darth Meerkat for the latest offering. Hay, Timidadians, only go in pairs, hold hands and tread carefully over there okay?

Quote;  Ashley Montagu.

“The idea is to die young as late as possible.”

No comments: